Thursday, November 8, 2012

An update for all you Voice of the Unborn fans:

I published this book on my own at fifteen, and it has led me places I never thought possible for a girl like me.  I discovered that our calling is sculpted into who we ARE, our lives are our stories, and our struggles our strengths.  I am now working to re-edit the book in preparation for being represented by an agent.  Your prayers in this process would be much appreciated!!  Thank you for your support thus far. :)  I look forward to the years ahead we have together as author and readers unite! 

As my journey continues, I hope to take you along with me as I post updates, prayer requests, and potential feedback opportunities.  Thanks for all you do as my readers!

May God bless and keep each of you, His wonderfully made children. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment